Get a free & instant SEO report below!


yextsucuri-logomaxcdn-logo Parker SEO


At Altitude SEO we understand that our relationships with our clients go far beyond trust – it’s a partnership which is why we’re thrilled you’re here to learn more about our services and giving us the opportunity to learn more about you.

First and foremost, we believe in education and transparency. Search engine optimization cannot raise to its full potential without this. At Altitude SEO, we utilize a project management system that offers robust detail on what we’re doing, and why we’re doing it. This allows our clients to fully understand the process rather than ‘smoke in mirrors.’

Today, about 90% of our clients rank in the top 3 positions while the other 10% are well on their way.

If you’ve worked with a prior SEO company and think it ‘just doesn’t work’ then you’ll have to experience the Altitude way.

Contact us today for a friendly free consultation at 303-731-6588.

We offer all aspects of digital marketing to Parker businesses including:

  • Search Engine Placement
  • Business Listing Management
  • Social Media Management
  • Paid Search Management
  • Re-targeting
  • User Experience Optimization
  • Website Speed Compression & Optimization
  • HTML5 Validation
  • Google Maps Optimization

Discover why more Parker, Colorado small businesses trust, and are switching to Douglas County owned and operated, Altitude SEO.

Sean Hakes is the Founder & CEO for Altitude SEO and brings over 16 years of professional experience leading the online marketing efforts for both small businesses, and in addition to, some of today’s largest brands online.

Featured Clients:

Parker Furnace Repair

Parker, CO Plumber

Castle Rock, CO