- 73 percent of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow
- 51 percent of internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that froze, crashed, or received an error
- 48 percent of internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that had formatting difficult to read
- 47 percent of consumers expect a web page to load in two seconds or less
Whether you’re running an eCommerce store or a local business, site speed matters for not only your users but search engines as well! A slow site results in a bad user experience which in return, results in lower rankings among search engines.
Altitude SEO Website Speed and Performance Optimization Services
There are many factors that cause a website to load slowly. Altitude SEO will provide you a free site speed audit to pinpoint the very problems causing your site to load slowly. Some of the items we look at include:
- Server response errors
- Image compression and optimization
- Hacks and malware
If your website is taking more than two seconds to load, it’s too slow! Call us now at 303-500-5836 or fill out the form to the right to request a complimentary website speed audit.