WEBSITE SPEED MATTERS!
Does your site load slow? If so, every second counts. Slow websites have big problems when it comes to website abandonment and rightfully so. Here are some interested facts when it comes to site speed, you can download our full infographic here.
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow.
- 51% of internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that froze, crashed, or received an error.
- 48% of internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that had formatting difficult to read.
- 47% of consumers expect a webpage to load in two seconds or less!
Regardless if you’re running an eCommerce store or a local business, site speed matters for not only your users but search engines as well! A slow site results in a bad user experience which in return, results in lower favorability among search engines.
Altitude SEO Website Speed and Performance Optimization Services
There are many factors that cause a website to load slow. Altitude SEO will provide you a a free, site speed audit to pinpoint the very problems causing your site load slow. Some of the items we look at includes:
- Server response errors
- Image compression and optimization
- Hacks and malware
If your website is taking more than two seconds to load, it’s too slow! Call us now at 303-500-5836 or fill out the form to the right to request a complimentary website speed audit.